Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OK! I typed this big long thing about my trip to MN and had lots of pictures, but for some reason it didn't post (this was on Sunday) so I will try it again. The pictures already shown as you know are of Stacie and Darren and their family and their new house in Otsego, MN (12179 66th CT NE, Otsego MN 55301) I believe...correct me if I am wrong...that was off the top of my head..
I will now include pictures of the three rooms I made curtains for, and other family pictures of their family. It was hard to leave, as it is every time I leave each of my other daughters and son who live away from Utah. Dad say I won't be a very good Godess because I don't want my children to have trials and experiences where they grow and want to help them too much...sorry! I just have to turn you all over to the Lord and He has promised he will take care of all of you... Have to leave for Skylers game...I will add pictures when I get h ome

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hi Mom. I can't wait to see the pictures. I put a picture on the side...it's more so that you can take it and save it to your computer. I thought it was a cute picture of Dad with some of the kids. I emailed some pictures to you, but had to compress them...I'm not sure they turned out. Love ya. Kristi

nana said...

WOW! I am impressed with all the sewing. I always have a hard time leaving my kids. What a handsome family!